If you're looking for a peaceful and scenic place to call home, this renovated townhome on a cul-de-sac is perfect. The main level features a beautiful kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and a huge deck with stunning views of the trees and woods. Upstairs, the master bedroom boasts a soaring vaulted ceiling and a large walk-in closet. The walkout basement leads to the backyard, which is fully fenced and provides a great place to relax or play. And if you're looking for even more ways to enjoy the outdoors, you can take a stroll down to the lake or hike on the tree-lined path. Don't miss out on this gorgeous home!
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
1,400 sq. ft
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Dryer, Appliance Center, Microwave
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Full Finished, Full, Walkout
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees. Trees/Wooded, Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Community Center, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price