Beautifully maintained 5 bed/3 bath home located in West Laurel near the Supplee area of the Patuxent River and trails. Conveniently located between Baltimore and Washington D.C. This home offers scenic views, private fenced in yard and a well-manicured lawn that hosts a butterfly garden and backs to open space. Large shed with built in workbench and a customized Trex deck with retractable Sunsetter sunshade. Unique details throughout the home includes wainscoting, crown molding, hardwood floor and built-in shelving. 2 Car garage with side door entrance and additional entrance into the basement suite featuring living area, two bedrooms, fireplace and laundry. The upstairs has new carpet, three bedrooms and two full bathrooms with connected kitchen, dining and living room areas. Schedule a tour today as this home is truly move in ready!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Frame, Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
1,698 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Bond Mill Estates
Prince George's County Public Schools
MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil.
- Partially Finished, Workshop
- Double Pane, Screened
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Filter, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wainscoting, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Private.
- Brick, Vinyl, Frame
- Lot View
- Full, Wood, Chain Link, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Front Yard, Landscaping, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Secluded, Other.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price