Offer Deadline Monday 8/22 6pm! This large all brick home located in a desirable neighborhood on a cul-de-sac has everything you need. Hardwood floors on much of the main level including the master bedroom under the carpet, updated kitchen cabinets, granite countertops and ceramic tile floors. The main level features 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths while the lower level contains has in-law suite with kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, living room, larger mud room and more. Great home for entertaining with large sunroom that walks out to high end Ipe wood deck and beautiful in-ground pool. Large 47â heated attached 4 car garage is perfect for the car enthusiast or someone just needing that extra storage or workshop. Other features include formal dining room, eat-in kitchen with fireplace, master suite with huge walk-in closet, 14x26 storage shed and more.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Oil Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,356 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Underground, Cable TV
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Storage, Foyer, Mud Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- 2nd Kitchen
- Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Intercom System, Microwave, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Whole House Fan, Attic Fan
- Oil, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Full Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces.
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, In-ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, No Thru Street.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price