- Lovely 2BR/2Bath condo conveniently located in Laurel near Shopping, Restaurants, Entertainment, lake, major roads and High Way ( Rte US1, I95, Rte 198 Rte 200. ..) MARC Train to WASHINGTON. Metrobus line 87 passes through the community Step down into the open floor concept. Living/Dining room filled with natural lights. Wood floors throughout. Kitchen features stainless steel appliances. Step outside to the patio through the glass sliding door. Enjoy the fresh air. This condo boasts a Primary bedroom w/Full bath and a 2nd Bedroom w/hall way Full bath. Community offers pool, tennis court.. Non-smoking property. No Pets. Secured Building. Rent includes water. Landlord is responsible for condo fee. Tenant is responsible for electricity. $38 App fee/adult 18 and over. Contact agent for any questions. Please, Observe CDC COVID GUIDELINES . PLS WEAR MASKS. NO MORE THAN 3 PEOPLE WHEN VIEWING THIS PROPERTY.
Other, Traditional, 1 Story
|N Sq. Ft.
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,000 sq. ft
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Electric Dryer, Washer, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court, Grill - Outdoors.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price